To help control the spread of illnesses such as COVID-19, Medicor Cardiology is taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- All patients and guests must wear a mask/face covering to enter our office suite.
- COVID-19 screening questions are being performed prior to any patient coming into our office. Temperatures will be taken on all patients & their companions before entering.
- We ask that patients do not come to our office without a scheduled appointment. If you arrive without an appointment you may be turned away.
- Routine follow-up visits are being conducted via telephone encounters with our physicians.
- Minimal in-office visits will be conducted as determined by our physicians.
- Non-essential diagnostic testing is being postponed (stress tests, echocardiogram, vascular ultrasounds).
- We are restricting visitors to one companion per patient if needed in our offices.
- Outside visitors and vendors are not permitted to enter our office until further notice.
Get the most recent facts about COVID-19 from the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html