To help control the spread of illnesses such as COVID-19, Medicor Cardiology is taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Routine follow-up visits are being conducted via telephone encounters with our physicians.
- Minimal in-office visits will be conducted as determined by our physicians
- Non-essential diagnostic testing is being postponed (stress tests, echocardiogram, vascular ultrasounds)
- COVID-19 Screening questions are being performed prior to any patient coming into our office.
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients & their companions before entering.
- We are restricting visitors to one companion per patient if needed in our offices.
- Outside visitors and vendors are not permitted to enter our office until further notice.
Get the most recent facts about COVID-19 from the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html